Thursday, November 28, 2013

YOU MUST CHOOSE

YOU MUST CHOOSE

You must choose a side, which one will you choose?
I choose neither, I refuse to be like you
But you must do it for the good of your country
They only cause pain for people is what I see
You can't brainwash me, I have a mind of my own
I don't have to love a system to love my home
I see people sad, struggling just to live
People having to work three jobs to feed their kids
Property taxes sky high,  spiriling out of control
While they all lie to us as if they have no soul
Not everyone has six figure salaries like you do
Not everyone has savings for months they can run through
Some people have close to nothing in the bank
Hoping their car doesn't stop while driving on an empty tank
But no matter what happens they say you must choose
In the end, no side matters because we all lose.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone​

No comments:

Post a Comment