Monday, November 4, 2013

NO REASON

NO REASON

Day in, day out another day of work
Working to death, feeling like a slave
No enjoyment at all, no reason to smirk
As I work away in what seems like a cave
Getting home, tired and beat
Nothing to look forward to there
Just a book and something to eat
No one to call who really does care
How much longer can I go on this way?
Every day is no different from the next
Even with the sun out the skies for me are gray
As I expect the worst but still hope for the best
Same results, nothing changes
Working for nothing, going all to bills
I wish I could go and explore mountain ranges
Too busy worrying and working, feeling mentally ill
Yeah, yeah, yeah, be happy and all that bullshit
It's easier said than done if you ask me
A fat slob in a world where they only accept fit
That's why a lonely loser forever is all I'll be
To ugly to be loved, a curse on this earth
In a superficial world I know I don't belong
Where someone's looks measures their self worth
And I hear giggling behind my back all day long
I know I'm ugly, fat and worthless
I know I'm a loser who will never find love
I know I don't deserve to be on this surface
Teach me how to cope, if there really is a God above
Forever hating myself for the way I am within
The kind of person no one wants to be around
The future of happiness seems pretty dim I can't love myself, there's none inside to be found
As the leaves falls to the oncoming cold season
As my soul leaks away with each falling leaf
I can't be happy because I really no reason
None at all as I feel sadness that's beyond belief.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment