Saturday, November 9, 2013

UNTITLED DEPRESSION

UNTITLED DEPRESSION

Hopeless, endless, never ending void
Another day but what's the point?
Nothing to look forward to, nothing to smile about
Every day gets worse, isn't it supposed to get better?
They tell me to cheer up, give me a reason
Two dead end jobs, no sleep and in debt
It gets better, don't tell me those lies
Finding happiness?  I have given up on that
Every day will be just as miserable as the last
I need something that will never happen to me
Nice guys finish last, depressed and alone
Ignored by the world until their untimely demise
Death from a broken heart and never being loved
No one cares, cremate him and be done with it
Thrown away in death as I was in life
The world can be cruel to someone who's nice.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment