Thursday, November 28, 2013

JUST A MOMENT

JUST A MOMENT

Just a moment I had a vision of you and me
Hand in hand as we walked in a forest together
I had a smile on my face and was happy as I could be
I made a promise that you had my heart forever
And it was the honest truth, I have never met anyone like you
Someone who saw past it all and touched my gentle heart
At long last, my dream has finally came true
No longer will my soul be twisted apart
For once in my life I had a reason to smile
As I looked upon your beautiful face
My smile couldn't be wiped as we walked for miles
I didn't want to leave this wonderful place
But it was only a moment, now the vision is gone
Alone once again, as I always have been
I don't want to but I must go on
I only wish for this sadness to end.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment