Saturday, November 9, 2013

REACHING THROUGH WORLDS

REACHING THROUGH WORLDS

He feels her pain and sees her tears
From far away but he wishes he was near She's in another world while he lives on his own
But he can see her struggles in the place she calls home
He treats her like garbage but should be called a queen
She's trapped in a castle by someone who's so mean
I would tell you all of these words in speech
But I'm trying to grab you and you're just out of reach
She thinks she's ugly, she doesn't know her worth
She's a precious jewel, a treasure on this earth
Someone needs to tell her that she is amazing
Her laugh alone can send a heart soaring and blazing
She thinks she's so low but her soul is in the sky
Above the clouds and soaring up high
I wish I could tell you as I reach for you
But I can't reach you, no matter what I do. ©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment