Wednesday, June 19, 2013

CLOSER

CLOSER

Pulse elevated, I am full of desire
For a woman who has ignited my inside fire
She makes me quiver with every single touch
Turning all of my insecurities into nothing but dust
The world outside goes on but seems so far away
As two become one in this room in the middle of the day
Feeling her heat makes me go wild with passion
We both breathe heavier with every single action
Endless pleasure fills my entire body and mind
I lose track of all space and time
I don't want this feeling of ecstasy to ever end
As we move our bodies  positions I thought they wouldn't bend
She whispers my name between each labored breath
And she softly kisses the side of my neck
She clings to me tight and I hope she never lets go
Like the bright supernova of a star my passion explodes
I say her name over and over as I melt away with pleasure
A feeling that can't be explained but the goodness is beyond measure
In the midst of it all, she was the one who touched my soul
She was the one who made an empty man whole.
©2013 DARRYL MOUZONE

No comments:

Post a Comment