Wednesday, June 19, 2013

FAR AWAY IN A DREAM

FAR AWAY IN A DREAM

So far away, she keeps calling my name
Calling out in this bone chilling scream
But I realize that I myself am doing the same
In this very strange dream
The red hair maiden, the one I know is meant for me
Cries for her rescue from such a cold world
But in front of me her vision is all I see
The sweet vision of this red haired girl
I don't know where she is or who she could be
Is she on these planet or from somewhere far beyond?
This is something that I really want to know
As she calls to me, I wonder what planet she's on
I'm hypnotized but her aura as it glows
I wake up, shake away the dream and start my day
And make my way through the concrete streets
I think to myself this woman can't live here, there's no way
There no one for me here, I have to live forever alone
My heart belongs to the maiden from far away
I really do wish I knew where she could possibly roam
She's not here in the place where I stay
Is she even on this planet?  I just have to wonder
As I walk with my headphones on and head down
I hope I find her before I get pulled under
In my river of sorrows and eventually drown.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment