Wednesday, June 19, 2013

THE HEALING KISS

THE HEALING KISS

When she kissed me, everything seemed okay
I feel like I can make it through another day
Her kiss healed all the pain I felt
That wall of steel I kept up started to melt
Insecurities fell away and my soul was bare
Finally, someone who really did care
Years of loneliness and pain begin to heal
I'm finally starting to feel something that's real
It was only a moment in time but it seemed like days
This wonderful feeling inside of me,  I hope it stays
The clouds have gone away and I can finally see the sun
I never thought I would feel this way again about anyone
But I do, yes the walls are crumbling down
The world is going on around us but I don't hear a sound
I only see you as I look into your eyes
They're so beautiful and full of life
I hope I'll never lose a feeling such as this
When I let everything go with your healing kiss.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment