Wednesday, June 19, 2013

SCREW UP

SCREW UP

Well I have done it and messed up again
Will my screw ups ever have an end?
I try my best not to make any mistakes
I'm just a born screw up, that is my fate
All I ever do in this life is try to be nice
But of course I'm in the wrong and I'm never right
Why do I always keep messing up?
Why do I always end up getting stuck in a rut?
Is it even worth it to even bother trying to help?
If I do everything wrong, then why don't you ask someone else?
If I'm such a screw up then why don't you leave me alone?
Instead of telling me how awful I am for helping, get out of my home
This is what I get for caring too much
You stomp me down and turn my feelings into mush
Sometimes I wish that I didn't have a big heart
Because it only gets beaten up and ripped apart
By some who swears that she cares for me
Just get out of my life already and just leave me be
I try to help you but I end up being the bad guy
But I keep on helping you and I have to wonder why.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment