Wednesday, June 19, 2013

UNTIL YOU SEE ME

UNTIL YOU SEE ME

I'm not ugly, that's what you say online
But you wouldn't say that if you saw me in real life
You would see me the same way the rest of the world does
A hideous monster and the ugliest man there ever was
I love in this skin and I have a mirror
My terrible looks couldn't be any more clearer
You would be staring at me like I'm some kind of freak
You would laugh at me like everyone else, every day of the week
I have learned that humanity is just heartless and cruel
If you don't have good looks, everyone looks down on you
They treat you like garbage and you feel so worthless
You feel like a small unless atom on the earth's sirface
You say I'm nice and it may be sincere
But you see me for the ugly monster I am when you come near
I would rip this ugly face of mine off and I wish I could
But I can't so I just hide my face behind a hood
You can tell me it's all in my head and I'm not ugly
But all of that will change when you actually see me
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment