Wednesday, June 19, 2013

HAPPINESS IN A PILL

HAPPINESS IN A PILL

I don't want that kind of false happiness
Just leave me be in my lonely sadness
Those drugs will kill all of my creativity
And giving me a false sense of reality
It doesn't solve the problem, things will still be bad
And you'll end up destroying the only thing I have.
I don't want the ugly side effects
Who knows what it will do to me next
You say it will balance me out and make me feel good
But forget that, I'd rather keep my gloomy mood
I want real happiness, not a false reality of it
I'll be feeling good but it will all be bullshit
Sorry to say but just keep me the way that I am
I may be depressed but I don't give a damn
You may call me weird but say what you will
I'll live a lifetime of sadness before I choose happiness in a pill.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment