Wednesday, June 19, 2013

DISOWNING HUMANITY

DISOWNING HUMANITY

I don't want to be a part of you anymore
I'm so tired of your greed and stupid wars
I'm annoyed by your hate and sleazy politics
Enough of your cunning lies and tricks
You're the worst thing to happen on this earth
You have taken and destroyed everything that had worth
You slaughtered animals for fun and no reason
Polluted this planet to no end season after season
Your self serving agendas is why many are at odds
You poison the minds of many to fight for some God
To sacrifice their life for a savage being if he really exists
You wonder why people go crazy and grow tired of it?
This is my final call, I'm just done with you
For all you stand for and the evil that you do
I'll walk into the sunset and separate myself from the rest
This is what I must do, it's really all for the best
I'll be alone, but maybe then I'll finally be able to smile
Something that I haven't been able to do in quite a while
Because I watched you just laugh as many cried in pain
While many begged for shelter and protection from the rain
But you still say love exists, that's something I don't understand
I don't see love in you so I'll be fine in my own island
And you say because of who I am that something is wrong with me
For that and many other reasons I'm disowning humanity.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment