Sunday, June 23, 2013

MAKE ME WORTHLESS

MAKE ME WORTHLESS

No matter what I do, it's not good enough
Just tell me that you hate me already
It's bad enough that you're making living tough
You're drowning me in negatively that I can barely tread
You always see the bad in me and never the good
And you wonder why I don't want to talk
I would permanently keep my face bruised in a book if I could
So in my mind I can have a nice long walk
Every word makes it easier for me to separate
Why am I allowed not to make mistakes but you are?
You keep filling my heart with such self hate
It's becoming darker with a huge scar
I know, I'm worthless
I know, I do nothing right
What did I do to deserve this
You break me down every day and night
Don't ask me to smile
I'm not in the mood
I want to live in the wild
So far away from you.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment