Wednesday, June 19, 2013

MORE THAN THAT

MORE THAN THAT

I want to be with you and it's more than just sex
I want to know all about you, to reach a new depth
It doesn't really matter if you don't have perfect looks
The only perfect people that exist are in books
I'm not perfect myself so I wouldn't expect you to be
But there's so much more to you than what the world sees
You have a beautiful soul that I want to see exposed
And it's not what you think, I don't mean without your clothes
There's more in life than that and so much more in you
I want you to know that the way I feel it's true
And it's more than than the way you look it's who you are
A strong woman who has been through so much and has so many scars
But you're a true warrior because your still alive and well
Despite the fact that you have been straight through hell
Don't think you're wanted because you are and that's a fact
I want you but it's so much more than just that.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment