Wednesday, June 19, 2013

FOR HER, I WOULD

FOR HER, I WOULD

For her, I would slay dragons and lay them at her feet
Fight against the fires blasts of fire and heat
I would do it all just to see her brilliant smile
That would make my pain disappear for a little while

For her, I would sail across the roughest seas
Tossed around in the strongest winds and brought to my knees
I would fight the giant Kraken with a mighty spear
For her sweet kiss, I would do it and would have no fear

For her, I would face the Steel Riders of Doom
With a sword and shield I would send them to their tombs
All she would have to do is just simply ask
And without fail I would complete it, whatever the task

For her, I would give everything my all
I would succeed in everything and never fall
I would do my best to fulfill her wishes as best as I could
I wouldn't do that for everyone but for her, I would
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment