Friday, September 26, 2014

ENDING IT

ENDING IT

Hopes and dreams is nothing but a fallacy
Something I have learned from life
I'm a realist and live in reality
This world is cold and cuts you like a knife
There is no more love to find on earth
So I'm giving up in truing to find it
I'll always be alone, it's my destiny since birth
So that's why on those silly dreams I will quit
I'll focus on something else for all it's worth
No more getting my hopes up and being passed by
No more rejections and my heart getting broke
No more lies of being told I'm a sweet guy
No more will I be love's big joke
Accepting the truth is the best thing I can do
Now I can finally close a chapter and move on
There will be stones where roses once grew
But at least the pain will end and be gone.
©2014 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment