Sunday, September 28, 2014

MOONDREAM

MOONDREAM

There she waits in the moonlight
More beautiful than I have ever seen
These feelings I tried to fight
Because I didn’t know she wanted me
Now there’s no more fighting
I give in to the passion
Our souls connected like lightning
Something I would only imagine
But now it’s true and not a daydream
Here she is, she wants me too
As weird and as crazy as it seems
The women who want me are very few
But she does and it's more than sex
It's something that's deeper than that
Staring in her eyes gives me quickening breaths
As she comes close and takes off my hat
We are connected in mind and soul
She sees who I am and she doesn't laugh
She's giving me confidence and making me whole
I embrace her, enjoying the feeling of her skin
She smells sweeter than a blooming rose
The walls crumble and the healing begins
As everything around us begins to slow
Nothing else matters, it's just us two here
Bonded on all levels, the way I always wanted
There's no longer a need for me to fear
Of being alone forever and my soul being haunted
She's here with me now, the storm inside is calm
The clouds have cleared, I can see the sun
Under the moonlight, we achieve a special bond
We were once two but then we became one
She has my heart, I will never go astray
No other woman will ever compare to my beautiful queen
I will be with her until the very last day
Because she has become my moondream.
©2014 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment