Friday, September 26, 2014

I WANT TO DO IT ALL WITH YOU

I WANT TO DO IT ALL WITH YOU

I want to smile with you
I want to be silly with you
I want to frown with you
I want to laugh with you
I want to cry with you
I want to pick you up when you fall
I want to be there for it all
I want to be there when you close your eyes
I want to wake up with you when the sun rises
I want to walk with you
I want to run with you
I want to grow with you
And live to be old with you
I want to share it all with you
My heart, mind and soul with you
My innermost feelings and thoughts with you
I want spontaneous moments with you
To look into your eyes and fall in love with you
To have my breath taken away with you
To journey through this crazy world with you
To ride the dark storms with you
To see the sun shine again with you
To fight for you
And do what's right for you
When the sea levels rise
And when the day comes of humanity's demise
I want to spend those last moments with you
So that the last thing I'll see is everything that made me happy for doing it all with you.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment