Sunday, September 28, 2014

NO MATTER WHAT (DESTROYING A TROLL)

NO MATTER WHAT (DESTROYING A TROLL)

Call me a nigger
Call me an ape
I won't pull the trigger
And give in to your hate
Call me ugly
Call me fat
Say no one will love me
And alone is where I'll always be at
Say I'm worthless
Call me names
Try to blast me off the surface
I won't point fingers and blame
I will prove you wrong
I'll defy the odds
You were wrong all along
And I will destroy your facades
Go ahead and hide behind fake avatars
And behind a keyboard
I know how ugly you really are
I won't be in your online war
I won't hide, I'll show who I really am
While you hide in a basement during late hours
I'll continue to do the best I can
I won't let you take my power
The Gods are on my side
Even though you don't think so
Because I refuse to hide
And I'll bravely take your blows
But they can't hurt me
I won't allow them to
I'm more than you can see
I have a heart that's true
So no matter what, I'll never fold
I'll keep moving on
While your insults grow old
And you'll be forgotten and gone
No matter what, I will succeed
Even without looks, I'll achieve my goal
I will find what I want, what I need
No matter what negative things I'm told
©2014 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment