Friday, September 26, 2014

I WILL NEVER BE

I WILL NEVER BE

I will never be the one that women want
Because I'm too different from this place
My lonely feelings for me will forever haunt
I'm not attractive enough and have and ugly face
I'm not the guy who's always obsessed with sex
I want and strive for something so much more
So I always get dismissed and women yell: "Next!"
I can't be what this world wants me to be
I don't want to be that kind of guy
I only want someone to accept the real me
But women always seem to just pass me by
It hurts to be rejected again and again
To be brought back again to the dark shadows
I now know that darkness will always be my friend
Because this world is too materialistic and shallow
It's all about what you have and what you look like
Not about who you are and if you have a beautiful soul
That's why my only love will be the night
I won't be that good looking guy who always fits the mold
I won't be that guy who wants to be dominant
And tell women to be submissive and know their role
I don't care about egos and prominence
I want equality and growth until the days we grow old
I only want to be accepted for who I am
But I know that is something I'll never see
Because of how I think, I'll never be a real man
And accepted and loved is something I'll never be.
©2014 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment