Friday, September 26, 2014

TOO NICE TO BE LOVED

TOO NICE TO BE LOVED

I don't know what to do anymore
Wondering why I continue to search for
Women want assholes but I'm not that way
I'm too nice so alone I'll always stay
Assholes are more fun, that's what she said
Nice guys get nothing, be an asshole instead
This is the screwed up society we live in
When being nice and respectful is considered a sin
But mistreating women will get you praise and approval
But that is something that I will never do
I thought I didn't belong here but now I know for sure
I'll be alone for life, I know but I guess I have to endure
Being the nice guy will always leave you rejected
While women choose assholes and you're left feeling dejected
I wished I loved in another place in time
When it wasn't considered boring to be nice and kind
I can't be the mean, that's not in my nature
So I can't go out and about with asshole behavior
I think the universe played a joke on me as the stars laugh above
I was made this way and because of it, I'm too nice to be loved.
®2014 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment