Friday, September 26, 2014

YOUR SKIN, YOUR LIPS

YOUR SKIN, YOUR LIPS

Your skin, so silky and smooth to the touch
Holding and caressing you heals me so much
The warmth of you fills my soul
Interwining with yours, making me whole
Your soft whisper, telling me assuring words
The sweet sayings that I have never heard
I feel my skin against yours in the late night
Breaking away the sadness, I feel alright
You kiss me, your lips as soft as heaven itself
I'm here with you, I have no need for anything else
I can see it all now, as out souls begin to glow
Feeling something I haven't felt since long ago
You have awakened in me what I once thought was dead
And it all began with those words you said
You've given me hope once again
When I all thought my hope was at an end
You opened my heart when it wanted to close
And I can't believe it was me that you chose
I'm grateful to be able to caress your beautiful skin
To kiss your beautiful lips
All because you looked deeper and saw what was within
You have fulfilled my every want and wish.
©2014 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment