Friday, September 26, 2014

I ACHE

I ACHE

I ache for your touch, your soothing voice
The warmth of you as you embrace me
The scent of you, so unique and wonderful
The way you can keep me calm when I'm in turmoil
Your kiss, that sets my entire soul on fire
And leaves me quaking, melting the worries away
These nights away have me longing for your love
Hearing your laugh that brings me joy
As I travel through the plains, I think of your face
It keeps me strong and loyal to you
My heart is yours, another woman can't tempt me away
They have nothing to offer compared to you
I wait for the many days until I can see you again
The sun will shine as I take all of you in
I will hold you lovingly and never want to let go
But until then, I will ache for you and still love you so.
©2014 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment