Friday, September 26, 2014

THANK YOU SUMMER

THANK YOU SUMMER

Thank you for being the way you are
Your bright soul can outshine a star
Thank you for being so gentle and kind
To be so talented and to have a brilliant mind
You are stronger than most people on this earth
You do have a purpose, there was a reason for your birth
You have helped more souls than you even know
Don't belive the negative things, just let them all go
Touch the sun and absorb the light like a beautiful sunflower
Rise above it all and don't let people take your power
You are amazing, don't ever think you're not
When you smile, the entire world takes notice and stops
You're not invisible, at least not to me
You are a wonderful, passionate, caring human being
And I thank you Summer for letting me in
I thank you for not letting the darkness within me win
Thank you for telling me the truth and what I needed to hear
You have made my outlook on life finally seem clear
You're worth so much more than what you think
You saved someone from going over the brink
And for that, I thank you for always being yourself
You have something special that makes you different to everyone else
That's not a bad thing, that's something wonderful
Never let anyone take away from what is you.
©2014 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment