Friday, September 26, 2014

ONE WISH

ONE WISH

If I had only one wish I'd want to come true
That one wish would be to be with you
I know that with you, everything else will follow
The sadness would be gone and be forever swallowed
I could finally smile and it wouldn't be forced
The only reason why would be you, of course
I would finally be able to see the sun instead of the rain
I would no longer have this dull, lonely pain
I don't want to sleep with you, that's not my motive at all
I want to wake up with you, and have it all I want to see you smile, to be able to touch your face
To look into your eyes and see a heavenly place
To deeply connect with you on levels unknown
To have something worthwhile, knowing I'm no longer alone
And once I had that wish and it did come true
I would spend my days showing how grateful I am for you.
©2014 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment